Become a Customer of QCoffice
QCoffice meets a vital community need while employing people with disabilities.
QCoffice is good for people and good for the community
QCoffice is our social enterprise program providing real-world employment and training opportunities for our Employment Services clients, while meeting a vital need in our community.
- Office Supplies
- Ergonomic Business Furniture
- Office Technology
- Ink & Toner
- School Supplies
- Custom stamps, pens & floormats
- Cleaning Supplies
- Health & Safety Supplies
- Breakroom Supplies
Exclusive source for in-house brands:
- QCtoner – Re-manufactured laser toner cartridges
- QCclean – Safer, more effective “green” cleaning products
When you shop at QCoffice, you are helping to provide employment opportunities and job training to people with disabilities.
There are so many perks to shopping at QC Office…
We love our customers and our customers love us! Our customer’s satisfaction is important to every single person at QC.
- “The customer service was really what “sold” us on making the change a permanent one. It is such a pleasure to have the employees of QCoffice come to the office with our deliveries. All of QCoffice employees we have encountered have been absolutely wonderful and dedicated to customer service at a level not often seen in our automated/impersonal culture. It’s such a refreshing change.” – Jenn Hartin, Owner of Agassiz Landscape Group
We offer free, statewide delivery and usually within 24 hours. Our delivery crew is made up of disabled workers who have a passion for making our customers happy.
- “We couldn’t be happier with their service! Their commitment to customer service is beyond expectations. The quality of their office products is top of the line. Their commitment to the employment of individuals with disabilities is to be praised. We love our delivery crew! They are polite and very professional.” – Sheri R Nolen, Canyoneers Inc
- “We love working with QCoffice! The fast and free delivery service, combined with the lower prices on just about everything we need are enough to make shopping with them totally worthwhile; but their friendly service is the icing on the cake! I feel great working with a local business, especially one with such a huge heart and a terrific mission.” – Marni Montague, Warner’s Nursery & Landscape Co.
Our pricing is consistent and competitive, and we don’t charge sales tax.
We only update pricing 3 or 4 times a year so pricing stays consistent, which makes your budgeting easier.
The fact that we don’t charge sales tax will definitely help your bottom line.
- “Their product offerings are continually increasing and I am constantly surprised that they can offer the same products as the big box stores at the same or lower prices.” – Marni Montague, Warner’s Nursery & Landscape Co.
You can order online or by phone – whichever is more convenient for you.
You are helping to employ disabled people which helps to reduce their need on public assistance, and therefore reduces the burden on the community.
- We offer Free Printer Cartridge & E-Waste Recycling Services
- Support your goals for sustainability by purchasing our re-manufactured toner cartridges and environmentally-friendly cleaning products.