We are always looking for talented people to join our team. The care for Individuals with Disabilities has been designated part of the “Critical Infrastructure Segment” under the President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America. If you are passionate about serving others, the community & the environment—we really want to hear from you. We’re not like most other companies. Find out what makes working at Quality Connections different and apply today.
Our Culture & Values
- We deliver WOW moments through service.
- We embrace technology & drive change.
- We create fun & a little weirdness.
- We are adventurous, flexible, creative & open-minded.
- We pursue growth & learning.
- We build open & honest relationships with communication.
- We value positivity, teamwork & a supportive family spirit.
- We are passionate & determined.
- We are people focused & believe that everyone matters.
- We are genuine & humble.
We are proud to offer competitive salaries & wages, paid holidays, and paid annual leave for all employees. Full-time employees are eligible for a full package of benefits for themselves and their families, including medical, dental, vision, and AFLAC coverage.
The Quality Connections team includes well over 100 people. With a team this size, we are regularly hiring for the entry-level positions listed below. Additional open positions will be listed here when available.
- Residential Direct Care Staff
- Montessori Instructor I
- QC Office Outside Sales Representative
- Job Coach – Career Coach – Employment Specialist
- Download our Employment Application to your computer or tablet
- Complete and save the application using PDF software
- Complete the contact form below with your information
- Click the “browse” or “choose file” button at the bottom of the contact form
- Locate your completed application on your computer or tablet
- Click Open to attach your completed application to your message
- Click Send Message button
- We will contact you to schedule an interview
Quality Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, Vietnam Era Veteran or any other legally protected status.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
It was QC’s commitment to working with people with disadvantages and disabilities, coupled with a highly professional and compassionate team that led me to choose full time employment with Quality Connections. Today, I work full time as an Office Products Consultant, helping generate revenue for our non-profit and in doing so, furthering the mission of helping people."
- CT McMurry